Sunday, 12 February 2017
Au Pair Trip in Ireland 26th February 2017
Calling all our au pairs in Ireland:
OUR NEXT AU PAIR TRIP TO WILD WICKLOW
Our next au pair trip is on Sunday 26th February going to Wild Wicklow
Itinerary for the day:
We leave at 8.45am from Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, Dublin
* Short Dublin City tour
* Coastal drive past DunLaoghaire Harbour, Dalkey and Killiney,
* Avoca Handweavers - Morning Coffee* and craft shopping
* Glendalough - We personally guide you through this enchanting 6th Century Monastic Settlement
* Pub Lunch - Home cooking in a traditional Irish Pub*
* Sally Gap Adventure - mountain lakes, wild heather and barren boglands (location for Excalibur, Braveheart and P.S. I Love You)
Arrive back at Trinity College at 5.30-6pm
Cost of the trip is €28 for Kangaroo au pairs and their friends. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place before the 22nd February.
We are looking forward to seeing you then!