Sunday, 18 May 2014

Au Pairs from Hong Kong

Au Pairs from Hong Kong can now travel to the UK

Would you like your children to be taught Mandrin by your au pair?
Well now they can! Hong Kong is the latest country to have been added to the list of countries eligible for the youth mobility scheme. This scheme allows a certain number of young people aged 18 to 30 to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years. For more information about eligibility for this youth mobility scheme Tier 5 visit UK government website

The countries that already participate in the youth mobility scheme are Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, Monaco, Taiwan and S Korea.
The scheme is for young people from participating countries and territories who want to come and experience life in the UK. 
For more information about finding your perfect au pair see Kangaroo Au Pair

No comments:

Post a Comment